Quick D Performance

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 22:10:51 EDT

hey everyone. Someone emailed Tony at Quick D complaining and really
letting loose with a string of crap because Tony had not gotten back to
him. We all know that Tony does work and he has been there for many
clubs and individuals with his TBs and intakes. Hell, his stuff really
works and is priced right! This guy that sent such a nasty email is a
royal asshole and we should all email him our feelings when someone
messes with a strong DML supporter! Hi name is Mr. Tom Soo (so he
says). his email is tradewithtruth@yahoo.com
Send him a nasty gram from the DML.
Thanks.