Limited slip/Pinion gears

From: Tim S (enigma301@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 01:53:26 EDT

Hi,
I have a 97cc 4x4 5.2l dak with a limited slip rear end. With the advice
from one of our members I changed the Differential fluid. During this time I
inspected the rear gears and noticed that the pinion gears looked as though
they had been repeatedly beaten with a hammer. Not good. I know this isn't a
difficult fix, but does anyone know What type of Limited Slip rear end cam
in the 97 dak 4x4? this helps in ordering the right parts.

Tim
p.s. answers sent to my e-mail would be greatly appreciated.
enigma301@hotmail.com