Re: stereo help NO infinity subs

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 01:48:10 EDT

In a message dated 9/19/00 11:52:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
dester223@hotmail.com writes:

<< I believe the total mounting depth the MTX t-forms offer is 4 and 3/8" I'v
tried numerous subs in the t-form and here I found what works and what does:

Thanks Dester on that info.. Wasn't sure on the mounting depth on the T
forms.. As for Infinitys QC.. Your bad one could have been an exception.
Too bad the Punch's wouldn't fit. we've been using a pair in the house for
about 2 years.. with a 500WPC amp on them.. and they don't seem to care
or botton at all. The Kicker 12 has been holding up great as well. There
are a pair of Crunch 12's.. that botton pretty easy.. But what the hell they
were cheap. We've had 10 Sony's.. but they were usually only good for
about 6 months till the voice coils were cooked. I've used JBL & EV drivers
quite a bit with pretty good results. And Klipsch makes some nice
components.
       Put it this way.. I'm on an acre.. and have enough in the hosue I
once knocked something off the neighbors wall. And that's without going
much over 125 dB.

BTW.. why not just solder that wire back on the Infinity? Or where are you
at.. maybe I could stop by and pick it up =-)

Aaron