Re: K&N FIPK pn 57-1501 for a GenII

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 13:11:37 EDT

Just go and buy a $15 dolar 14X3 paper aircleaner (with the chrome base/lid) And then buy a K&N 14X3, I wish I had done this, it fits just fine, ever 14X3 I ahve seen comes with a little tube for the Crankcase breather tube, so it'll work just fine, adn the filter (the K&N should be less than $30!) plus the $15 for the bas/lid, so total about $50 alot less then the $100 for the K&N FIPK!

Greg