Re:Re:Re: Why the stock 4.7 air hat is special

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 12:57:36 EDT

Who said anything about science fiction? Just trying to
give you some avenues for your...I mean someone elses ideas
on the <ahem>..butterflies and solenoids.

    Marty Galyean <mgalyean@acm.org> wrote:
> > They are not my ideas to knock, but I appreciate the sentiment.

And for that matter..I'd really like to quote a
wise old saying....

  Jon Smith" <jon@fast4x4.net> wrote:
" but hey, if you wanna spend hours designing and fabricating a solenoid
> operated telescoping intake to pick up a couple of hp loss, more power to ya
> and good luck with your project"

GS -