Re: ATTN: Eric Kurtz

From: Eric Kurtz (erickurtz@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 20:00:54 EDT

Austin,
  Thanks for the welcome! It bolts right in man, no modifications at all as
far as the mounts go! 318's and 360's are identical on the outside! All
the extra cubes are packed inside! The only thing I had to change was the
flywheel for my manual tranny. 5.2's are internally balanced and the 5.9 is
external, thus the need for the new flywheel. I also had to use the 5.2 oil
pan due to the front sway bar. The 5.9 pan would have hit that. I also had
to take the baffling out of the 5.2 pan. But mainly the motors are a direct
swap with no external modding at all!
Eric