Re: Extang Tonneau Cover?

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 16:49:16 EDT

I got the Extang Saber because I don't like the look of snaps. It was a
simple install and the fit is excellent.

Got mine thru carparts.com back when they were giving one-third off on
new purchases.

Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:04:36 -0600 "Robert Meredith" <rmeredith@pa.net>
writes:
> Are any of you using the Extang Tonneau Cover? My dad has one and it
> looks
> pretty sweet, and was cheap. I want to cover my bed but don't want
> to spend
> a ton of money on a roll top or a fiberglass cover. Where can I buy
> the
> Extang? Anyone got pics? What were your experiences with it?

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.