Re: R/T RIMS AND PROUBLMS!!!!!!!!

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 18:57:15 EDT

I went through alot of test fitting before I put the r/t wheels on my truck. You
definatly need the 1/4" spacers!! You should of asked him if he ever put them on
a genII himself. Make sure the spacers you use are open arond the center of the
front disk rotors hub. If not the spacers will break and vibrate your lugs
loose. Not very safe. I didn't like any of the spacers that I was trying and had
some made from1/4" plate steel. Good luck with the r/t wheels!!

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport