Re: Extang Tonneau Cover?

From: Hugh Catlett (hcatlett@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 19:05:36 EDT

Hey Robert,
I got one for sale.
I just bought a 98 Dak with the soft Tonneau by exTang already on it.
I'm gonna put a hard lid (A.R.E. don't you know) so this one will be
available. I don't have a picture so I'll try to paint you a word picture.

It fits my 98 Dak short bed exactly. It's black with a kinda naugahide
texture.
Has a rectangular frame that is clamped on (no holes, no drilling). It has
3 cross members to support the cover. Everything is press to latch and I
just did it this afternoon. I had to carry a table and this required
removing the crossmembers and the piece of the frame that goes across the
tailgate.

I'll pack it and UPS it to you for $100 plus shipping. I'm near Orlando,
Florida.
Hugh