Re: No Slamming people, just advice for me please

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 20:18:54 EDT

Mostly stop & go? They'll be more likely to foul. But aside from that,
I wouldn't worry about it. Jon Smith has dyno sheets showing improved
performance with colder plugs.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- "We like AMD. The enemy of our enemy is our friend." --- Jonathan Schwartz Sun senior vice president -------------------------------------------------------------