Re: SEX reasonable!!!

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 20:53:21 EDT

Hey Hugh;

Just for you, I went through the *Mopar Collection* catalog, which is their
apparel division and there is not a belt buckle to be found. I even looked
in the apparel section of the Performance catalog and nothing, Sorry.

L. J. Morris
Your local *Real Hemi* Owner
'01 SLT+ QC, 4.7L, 5spd, 4x4, 4WAL, 3.55LS
Heavily Optioned, and to be modified