Re: 300, 380, 4.7 or 5.7H?

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@umr.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 23:02:09 EDT

>thing Im thinkin is a Hemi would be nice to put in there! Not the old 426,

I've been thinkn the same thing. I've always been planning a 360 swap into
my 92 once I'm outta school and have money lined out. BUT, a new
supercharged 4.x/5.x hemi crate motor has a nice ring to it. And it'll get
better milage than a modded 360 too.

:)

I graduate in DEC, then theres loans to repay... oh well that'll give DC a
chance to iron things out and make me up a nice sales brouchure to "make"
me want it bad enough.

mm