300, 380, 4.7 or 5.7H?

From: Eric Kurtz (erickurtz@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 20:12:39 EDT

  I havent really decided yet, I dont really want the 300. The only reason
that I dont want it is because that wasnt a far cry from where the 5.9 was
when I had that in there. The problem with the 380 is I know its going to
be a wacky cam! Ive been talking with some people at work and I have two
more options that Im thinkin. One is that 4.7 is a pretty nice motor and
the performance options will be nice in the not so distant future. The big
thing Im thinkin is a Hemi would be nice to put in there! Not the old 426,
but the new one! Just a thought!