Re: RE: Lebanon Valley 9/30

From: Chris Lang (langcj@sourcerx.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 01:45:23 EDT

Thanks, When I went out on Monday I talked to denoyer dodge first on your
recommendation and I have to say they were very helpful. I want a RC 4x4
with a 5 speed pretty much loaded and they are real hard to come by like
that. The guy from denoyer sent me down to Cobleskill last night to test
drive a RC with a 5 speed, but it didn't have a sure grip and power
windows/locks so I didn't want to go with it. I had them do a search of the
entire northeast and they found two trucks but they were both already sold
so no dice. I think I'm going to have to order one tomorrow since there
doesn't seem to be any trucks that meet my specs in the area. My only
problem is that I have nothing to drive while I'm waiting for it to be
built. I was going to get the other guys insurance company to pay for a
rental but now it turns out he has no insurance. So needless to say I'm
pretty pissed right now. Luckily here in new York my insurance will pay for
everything but my deductible and a rental, they should be giving me a check
tomorrow for $10,400 which they somehow determined the value of my truck as.
A little high if you ask me but hey who am I to argue with them.

Chris