RE: Re:Why the stock 4.7 air hat is special

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 23:54:46 EDT

Realy? I can handle that! Thanks for the info Steve. But right now I'm
getting ready to go 4 wheelin and campin up on the Mogollon Rim for the
weekend. I plan to toast a few brain cells. I"ve started calling this group
the 'Dodge Boys'. It's me with my Dak, and of the other guys going there's 3
4X4 Rams! The best part is one guy in the group named Terry takes his 78 Ford
Fairmont almost as far as we go with our 4x4's! We have to give him a pull
once in a while but it's amazing what he's put that poor POS through. I'm
takin my crappy digital camera so maybe I'll get a pic or two of that thing
climbing a few hills.