Re: RE: RE: RE: Procress for Replacing Fuel Injectors

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 01:12:19 EDT

> I've changed out my injectors twice (factory to 19# and then
> > 19# to 24#) along with a buddys R/T. Neither one required any removal
of
> > the TB..let alone the linkage. Total time for the swap, 30 minutes.
>
> Hmmm... On mine I didn't have the space to lift up the fuel rail over the
> injectors. Took me about 45min to do mine..

There appears to be plenty of room on my 93 to lift the rail up. If it ends
up I have to remove the TB, all it is is taking 4 bolts out of the TB. I
already know about taking the TB off since I just put my QuickD TB on about
6 months ago. I am 99% sure though that the TB wont have to move at all.
Since I also have a GenIII Dakota stock air hat, there is tons of room
around the TB, though I will have to take the air hat off, no biggie.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6