Re: RE: RE: Procress for Replacing Fuel Injectors

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 01:08:19 EDT

> I've changed out my injectors twice (factory to 19# and then 19# to 24#)
> along with a buddys R/T. Neither one required any removal of the TB..let
> alone the linkage. Total time for the swap, 30 minutes.

Yeah I looked at my truck's fuel rail and it is totally out of the TB way,
and its linkage(s). Basically, in the simplified version, I am just going to
remove the 4 bolts which hold the fuel rail down, two for the passenger's
side and two for the driver's side. Unplug the injectors and install the new
ones. Like you said 30-45 minutes at the most. Especially saves time with
having a V6 :)
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6