Re: Re:Tire sizes for my dak??

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 07:10:58 EDT

My bro has 255/60-15 tires on 7" rims, they fit great, and look great.
Only bad thing is that it's an S-10!

<< Thanks for the info and your opinion. I really like the "bulldog stance"
 quote, it's a perfect way to describe the look. Right now I have the 225's
on
 my truck and that's why I asked the question. I'm looking for an even
tougher
 "bulldog stance", but I wasn't sure if the 255?60's would fit right with the
 7" wide rims. I know they do with the 8" rims, but I wasn't sure if the 7"
 rims would change the way the tires fit and look and that's why I asked if
 anyone had any pics. I would really like to see what difference it makes in
 the truck.

 Mike