Re: VIRUS WARNING

From: s_villaire@yahoo.com
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 13:13:05 EDT

Fuk Fuk Fuk Fuk Fuk......My computer is all fukd up!

Somebody please help....My computer at work got hit with the F'ing Virus.
Somebody posted a site where I could get a fix for this.(Norton site I
think) Could whoever posted that site please post it again.

Thanks
Shawn

00 CC 4X4 Sport, 4.7l, flowmaster cat-back, k&n homebrew open air filter,
180 t-stat, autolite 3923's, Jet Stage II, more to come....
www.2000blackdak.homestead.com

> On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:
>
> > Uhhhh...good point. John?
> >
> > - Bernd
>

> Yep, I have several filters set up to catch attachments. However, there
> are different types of attachments; since the body of the message is
ASCII,

jon@twistedbits.net ------.
> | Affiliations: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA; Rec & UL Pilot -
SEL |

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ----'