RE: RE: Pinging problems and update

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 13:33:06 EDT

(gasket was leaking anyway, I'd been smelling
antifreeze the last few weeks but
never saw it dripping)

Sorry Ron, but not to correct as Sean was indicating about us not reading
the complete thread, in his message he explained the leak was a gasket seal
problem.
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA