Re: Free antivirus software

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 18:04:47 EDT

Hehehe....only that McAfee grew up. ;)

It worries me that they have updates twice a day. Why?...do they not catch
them all during the week? McAfee updates on hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, or
however you set it to. The definition files come out pretty much every week
and I don't see what you mean by it takes up your machine or desktop. There's
only a single icon (with hidden scheduler) in v4.5...and it's updates are FREE
as well. Configurable...same thing...Boot up, no boot up, all files, program
files, only specifi files...etc.

Can someone move this to the Offtopic list...my web mail utility doesn't have
all the addresses in it...yet.

- Bernd