RE: Re:FYI - VA Emissions Test

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 17:52:13 EDT

GS,
Yes! The cam and MPI work very well together. Only thing I might do
differently if I were re-installing it today, is advance the cam about 4º to
bring the power curve in a little sooner. I may be going to a different cam
in the next couple weeks. I'm presently cooresponding with Hughes about
some torque improvements. Since my emissions test went so well, I have some
room to play with.
Rich