SPEEDING TICKET SOULTION!!!!!

From: Lenny (tendtherabbits@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 20:47:16 EDT

I'm not sure if this works but if it does then you all seem to have an out
and a way to buck the system. I just thought I'd add my 2 cents.
~Josh
00 CC V6

If You Get A Traffic Ticket
Just thought I would share this with you, as you know I work in
the ticket enforcement division and in the course of my investigation
into fines, their payment methods, and how points are assessed
against drivers licenses we discovered something very interesting.
So if you ever get in the following situation, you have an out.
We discovered that this procedure works in every state. Read it and
try it, you have nothing to lose but the points on your license.
This is how it works:
If you get a speeding ticket or went through a red light or
whatever the case may be, and you are going to get points on your
license, then there is a method to ensure that you DO NOT get any
points. When you get your fine, send in the check to pay for it
and if the fine is say, $79, then make the check out for $82
or some small amount over the fine. The system will then have
to send you back a check for the difference, but here is the
trick!

    ***DO NOT CASH THE REFUND CHECK!!!***

Throw it away!! Points are not assessed to your license until all
financial transactions are complete. If you do not cash the check, then the
transactions are NOT complete. However, the system has gotten its money and
is happy and will not bother you any more. This information came to our
attention from a very reliable computer company that sets up the standard
database used by each states' DMV. Good luck and share this with all your
friends and other family members, as well!!!