Re: Re: SPEEDING TICKET SOULTION!!!!!

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 10:43:36 EDT

I have 3 tickets, none ever showed an increase in my insurance. All 3 in 3
years too...

Chris

>Bogus... Sorry to bust any bubbles..
>Here in Ohio, the points hit approx when the original check is recieved.
>I had a friend try it 3 years ago when I saw this "trick" on the net.
>We later ran a check on his license, and the conviction date was
>roughly when his check (for too much $) was posted..
>It was also close to the court date, so it was really hard to tell
>which variable it was... He never cashed the refund check and
>got two points for a 51 in a 35 zone. I wonder exactly how they
>checke their theory in "every state"
>Mike V

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm