Re: Shift Frimness

From: s_villaire@yahoo.com
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 21:08:01 EDT

Unfortuneatly us 4.7er's can't adjust the T/V cable for our transmission,
cause there aint one! The shifts are controlled by the Transmission Control
Module(TCM) Maybe mopar or some other manufacturer will come out with a
high performance version. Or a shift kit would be nice. The shifts are my
biggest complaint about my dak.....they feel like a cadilac. arghhhh

Shawn

00 CC 4X4 Sport, 4.7l, flowmaster cat-back, k&n homebrew open air filter,180
t-stat, Autolite
3923's,Jet Stage II, more to come.... www.2000blackdak.homestead.com

someone said something about adjusting the shifting on the auto trans, could
you
please email me directly the procedure.
TIA
Alan