Po'boy installed!

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 21:14:07 EDT

Well, after coming back from vacation yesterday, picking up my Dak from the
body shop (looks great), and sifting through my 2,800 DML messages (gasp), I
went out this evening and built my homebrew K&N.

Results: Cool!!!

Much more pickup off the line, the engine doesn't feel like it's straining
as much/wasting energy under acceleration, and the flat spot at 2200 RPM is
barely noticeable any longer. And it's actually pretty darn quiet (do I
sound a tad disappointed?).

Woo hoo! Thanks everyone! Not bad for $65. Can't wait for the MSD, Gibson
and QuickD TB!

Alex/StL
'00 RC SLT V6
3923's, Homebrew Intake