Re: Po'boy installed!

From: Lenny (tendtherabbits@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 21:34:25 EDT

i just added an airaid intake that i got from a buddy for $50 and i've
noticed the same things, except that mine seems to have a deeper throaty
sound then i jump on it. I have also noticed the same things that you have
with the accereration, except i never had a flat spot at 2200, and I'm still
running stock everything else. I guess more air IS better :)
~Josh
00 CC V6