Re: Re: SPEEDING TICKET SOULTION!!!!!

From: Ptturbo@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 23:47:48 EDT

Bogus... Sorry to bust any bubbles..
Here in Ohio, the points hit approx when the original check is recieved.
I had a friend try it 3 years ago when I saw this "trick" on the net.
We later ran a check on his license, and the conviction date was
roughly when his check (for too much $) was posted..
It was also close to the court date, so it was really hard to tell
which variable it was... He never cashed the refund check and
got two points for a 51 in a 35 zone. I wonder exactly how they
checke their theory in "every state"
Mike V