Re: replacement for stock muffler

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 11:08:01 EDT

Gary, I'm pretty sure that an ultra-flow comes stock on the r/t trucks. Talk
to sam parthemer, he had an ultra-flow on his '95 slt and he has had several
R/T's and currently owns at least one. Sam has a sound clip of his '95 with
an ultra flow posted on the dml sounds page.Check it out, it sounds really
nice.I was going to get the ultra flow just based on that sound clip, but I
wasn't sure it was going to be loud enough for me.Hope this helps,
Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus/mods:upper&lower speed grille,clear corner lenses
w/clear bulbs,empire billet 3rd brake light cover&antenna,checkmate flush
fiberglass tonneau,carpeted bed,2-chamber flow w/dual 3" dumps,lowered 2" in
rear,R/T fender flares,chromed interior a/c vents,side windows tinted to
5%,back glass to 2.5% with chrome ram head decal,pwr tailgate lock,K&N
drop-in