Re: my truck

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 13:15:21 EDT

Sounds like a nice truck. I've got a 95 4x4 as well with rollbar and
lights...V6 though. You can check it out at:
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/
Wish you were around when I was trying to install that rollbar. I could
have used some pointers. Seems that no one else on here has a rollbar
installed.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6