So long got to go

From: Derek (derekm@dowco.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 18:01:05 EDT

Hey guys its been great talking with all of you but i am leaving the
list due to being Dak-less i had to get rid of it because of some of its
problems that the dealer cant or wont fix and chrysler canada wont help.
The thing recently did a worst in fuel economy on a long trip it got an
amazing 10 mpg at an average speed of 65 mph not bad if it was a big
block but its a 99 4x4 v6 clubcab 5spd hauling 1 suitcase.I doubt i will
ever buy a Dak again because of the problems with the dealership and
chryco. You guys were very cool and entertaining and i think i actually
learned some new stuff. I bought a brand new car and i aint saying what
it is because you people will just harrass me because i know what your
all like HaHa. But i didnt buy a ford so i might be ok.