RE: So long got to go

From: Derek (derekm@dowco.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 02:36:24 EDT

What do ya mean Canucks suck? you better be joking my igloo is getting
cold and i dont want to pull out the dog sleds to come hunt down a
yankee. If you really need to know i bought a 2000 grand am Gt full
load. The reason for it is the dealer that i bought my truck from was
only going to give me $20G for my truck with 11000km on it and they had
nothing for nice cars except a Pt cruiser for $4000 above msrp. The gm
dealer gave me 22500 for my truck and through in 2 really nice ski
jackets and free servicing for 1 year. Ive had my car for 2 days now
and I already miss my Dak except for the mileage. I also got a good
laugh as i passed by the sales manager for the Dodge dealer this morning
as all he could do was give me a blank stare and looked confused.