Re: RE: Latest software update for your PCM

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 18:13:47 EDT

Thanks for all the previous info on plug wire heat shield sleeves and plugs
etc. guys. Another question, could some please explain to me what this
"flash" is referring to, who does it, how is it done, and why? Why would
you want a 4 degree timing retard? Any info would be greatly appreciated as
I'm relatively new to "computer controlled vehicles".

Thanks
Jay