Re: Re: Re: RE: RE: 1995 hey Richard!!

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 19:16:17 EDT

Hvae a '96 and it does have obdII. Seems that I don't have the problems
other gen II owners have and I don't have the problems that gen III owners
have either. No offense to anyone, since we all like our trucks, but it
seems in some ways that dodge got the dak right that year and when they came
out with the gen III's in '97 they brought a bunch of problems back. BTW,
welcome back Eric and if you get a chance could you send me an email as to
what other insights you have on the 360 swap? I am trying to find a '96 at
this moment but if there was another year that seems to have had less
problems let me know. Just have to stay away from the vin flashing and
stuff.....you've done it you know what I mean.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport