Re: Houston Weekend??

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 19:40:48 EDT

I may show up Sat morning...don't know yet. I don't have the finances to be
staying two nights in a hotel room at this time. Might con a friend into
letting me stay at his apt Fri night, but still workin on it. If I go
Saturday I gotta head back cause of the dogs.

Some of us can't have fun because others rely on us way too much and think
we don't have lives :(

Heather
New Braunfels, Tx
98 Dak Sport Baby 5 spd Intense Blue