Re: RE: wheels and flares

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 21:27:20 EDT

The dealer is the cheapest place for R/T wheels as well. Now that are
marketed as an accessory and not merely a replacement part they have
dropped way down. The list is $160 per wheel. Some dealers discount as
much as 20-25%. Call around and get the best price then see if your local
dealer will match so you can save on shipping.

I was at my local dealer today and they said about $135 per wheel. Not
bad. Tempting in fact. Given how I finally got definitive info as to
reprogramming the computer for a tire diameter change. The info isn't
good. The computer only accepts a range of 723 to 751 revs per mile. Not
a good range for low profile 15" tires.

-STE