Re: Very difficult, was: For Sale 6 speed Viper Transmission

From: Eric Kurtz (erickurtz@ameritech.net)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 01:09:03 EDT

  Actually, Ive seen this done. The boys at JTE have put Viper V10's in
several daks. The firewall was moved back something like 38 mills to fit
that big 10 in there. The shifter was fine allthough modified slightly, but
with common sense. They also used the rear pig and axle! Very nice settup.
They also had a Gen III all wheel drive R/T. I raced that one in 95 when I
first got my Gen II dak. Handily beat me!
Eric