Re: Re: Flip?

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 04:34:05 EDT

That's right. Me and the poky 6er. Though I got my butt kicked by a
Sonoma the other day. :(
Usually I can't get anyone to give me a race, but a couple days ago I
was feeling frisky and stompin' it out of the red lights. I've never
really had a problem leaving the light faster than anyone, but the
Sonoma left me in the dust. Maybe I could have left a little faster
if I'd been really trying, but he'd of still dusted me. Don't know
what he had in that thing, but I don't think it was OE.

Flip