Re: Re: Flip?

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 14:47:36 EDT

No way that sucker was stock. My 6er isn't the fastest thing, but
she gets off the line pretty quick. The Sonoma was slightly lowered,
and I'm sure it had a different engine than what it came with.

Flip

---- Begin Original Message ----

To the person who raced the Sonoma......What are you running?? The
only fast
S10s I have run into (aside form Syclones.....hehehe) have LT1/LS1
conversions.........and they are FAST. :)

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T