Re: Wig Wag lights installed

From: Chris Lang (langcj@sourcerx.com)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 17:52:03 EDT

Looks pretty good. Are you a cop or fireman? or did you just put that stuff
in for the hell of it? I'm a fireman and I may do a similar setup in my new
Dakota along with a light bar on top. I'd like to hear about setting it all
up. On a side note are there any firemen on the list with pics of their
dak's with lightbars? I'm trying to find a lightbar that'll look good on my
new dak.

Chris