Re: Re: Wig Wag lights installed

From: Nate & Brenda Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 18:24:21 EDT

I'm not a fireman or a cop but I've got a couple pictures of Daks with light bars! Goto
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k/pictures.html (quite a few thumbnails... please be patient...)
there's another link from there that'll take you to some more pics of other Mopar
cops including an RT and some Durangos.

Here's another site... This guy did ALL KINDS of crap to his Durango... Flashers, headlight strobes,
etc... and he sells kits and instructions and stuff too.
http://n3tel.webjump.com/
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang
BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"