scarry noises

From: dakota_24 (dakota_24@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 23:46:31 EDT

well all this talk about weird noises from everyone's front ends gave my
truck a complex err sumthin . At the track last wed. my truck started making
a thump from the front end thought it was the ball joints well I was wrong
as usual started checking things out today and found a broken motor mount!!!
the one on the left was completely separated and the one on the right was
3/4 of the way through. driver side mount was not just broke but the hook
that is supposed to keep the motor from torking over completely was broken
also!!! well not too bad to change anyway only took me about a half of an
hour to change both now have to wait for the tranny mount to come in looks
like it should take about 5 min to change that one . oh by the way now I
need to replace my radiator shroud the fan cut into it pretty bad hey Bill
do you still have yours and would you like to sell it?????
TTYL
Chris C