Re: Colorado Trip

From: Grady Ogburn (jgo@uswest.net)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 00:17:27 EDT

David-

Tonight, it's drizzly with some snow mixed in. Low 40s. It won't stick to
the ground, but a wet cold *will* stick to your skin.

You should prepare for colder winter that you're accustomed to in Missouri,
though, to be sure. I'm in the Denver Metro area (and there are a coupla
DMLers in the Springs, if I'm not mistaken), so be sure and send an email
just before you pack. We'll hook you up with the latest weather...

Bidnis or pleasure?

Grady Ogburn
jgo@uswest.net
'98 Sport CC 4x4