Re: Colorado Trip---RE RE RE

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 16:53:31 EDT

  COME ON DOWN!!! Yeah we got a little dusting of snow this weekend, but
it'll be back up in the 50 to 60's before long. Colorado is one of those
States, where you'll never know what to wear. Just bring a medium weight
coat--just in case, at this time of year it could be 80 degrees at noon and
at 1 pm it could be a hail storm followed by a snow blizzard--it's weird at
6000ft altitude. Are you visiting relatives or business? Maybe we can
hook-up when you're here--it's always good to see another Missoura boy. I
have relation just south of KC in a little town called Garden City. Just
let me know a little closer to the date of being here and I can give you a
better weather report.
       Tim R.--'95 SLT+ and not stock