RE: The very last 3923 question you`ll see.Mean that.

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 02:25:17 EDT

I'm running the stock ignition on an '00 V6, and when I first got the 3923's
I gapped them at .045 and noticed slightly rougher idle and loss of power. I
pulled them and regapped them to .040 and those effects went away.

>From my experience an improper gap can produce those symptoms.You might want
to get a gauge with a .040 wire and check them to be sure of the gap, but
from your description it sounds like if anything the gap might be smaller
rather than larger.

Good luck,

- Alex/StL
'00 RC SLT V6