The very last 3923 question you`ll see.Mean that.

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 22:16:59 EDT

O.K. How exactly do these plugs affect idle quality on average? I`ve had
them in my truck(it is V-sixual)for two weeks or so,and the idle is a
little rougher.It was rough to begin with,but more so now.I gapped them
at .040",which,they were pretty close right out of the box.But I didn`t
have a wire-type feeler guage,just the blade type.So,is a slightly
rougher idle typical with these plugs,or do I need to recheck the gap?
.040",correct with stock ignition? BTW,there was no .040" blade in the
set,so I had to put like .035"and .005" together.I had previously put a
.022"and a .018" together and they would not even fit in the gap! This
makes me question the accuracy of the guage,but I know I got them all at
the same gap,at least!

1999 Dakota Sport Intense blue RC 4X4 V6 A/T 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity
CD system and optional crank windows (2)