Re: Re: K&N Home Brew...

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 08:41:31 EDT

How does a Kenne Bell cold air intake sound, $120 plus shipping. New cost is
over $199. It has a huge cone K&N filter, and bolts directly inplace of stock.
You can hear the difference. I am guessing about 10 rear hp. I have a hood on
the way, with a working scoop and dont need the KB anymore, interested?

Alex R.-- Live. Learn. Grow Stronger. For in the end, there can be only one.