Re: Aftermarket LSD experience?

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 10:47:02 EDT

    I just installed a LSD and 3:90 gears in my '99. I purchased everything
from http://www.ring-pinion.com/ The new sure-grip/LSD/posi unit is
a Dana TracLock. Even though the installations cost was a bit high, I have
no regrets about upgrading.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com