WTF (long)

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 10:14:31 EDT

Ok Guys, I need advice from both years of experience and numerous
opinions. Last night I got pulled over for nothing. I was driving my girl
home and we came up to a stoplight, it was red. When it went green the 2
cars in front of me made the light, by the time I made it to the light it
had just went yellow. I punched it a little in 2nd to make the light, I
did not speed though. It was a 25 zone and that is what I went up to. The
cop was waiting at the light I just went through. About another 1/4mi up
the road is my right turn. This intersection is kinda funky because it is
like a "T". The light was red, there were the other 2 cars in front of me
at the other light all turning right. The light was red but no-one ever
stops at this right hand turn. The first 2 cars blast around this corner
and I slow down to just under 10mph for the corner. Around the corner I
got pulled over. The cop gave me a ticket for failure to obey devices, he
said that he heard me blast through the first light... so is this a moving
violation? Also the cop wrote down the wrong intersection on the ticket,
is this ticket now void? I would like to get this dropped without having
to take time out of work to go to court over this BS ticket. Any Ideas? i
may just pay the $50 plus a couple extras so that the insurance does not
find out, but it's like the day out of work costs me a hell of a lot more
that the $50 ticket...

Thanks Guys,
Chris

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm