Re: "Fresh Air by Meldrum" mod

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 14:44:38 EDT

    I agree that the open air filter looks nicer, but the summertime heat
really does kill any performance gains you might see. Even the
engine bay heat on the cooler months will be enough so you will see a
negative effect when the engine is warmed up.
    I have run both set-ups and am convinced that the po'boy or equilivent
is
much better.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport